Showing 1 to 6 of 6 items
1. Anon, Account of the Doob-Grass of India. (From a Paper, by Capt. David Richardson, in Vol. VII. of the Asiatic Researches), Wesleyan-Methodist Magazine, 3rd ser. 2 (1823), 307.
2. Alexander Hamilton, Art. IV. [Review of Asiatic Researches, Volume 6][1 Introduction][2 Review of Narrative of a Journey from Agra to Oujein, by William Hunter][4 Review of Observations on the Theory of Walls, by William Lambton][5 Review of On the Poison of Serpents, by William Boag][6 Review of An Account of the Petroleum Wells in the Burman Dominians, by Hiram Cox][7 Review of On the Religion and Literature of the Burmans, by Francis H Buchanan][8 Review of Narrative of a Journey to Srinagar, by Thomas Hardwicke][12 Review of On the Antiquity of the Surya Siddhanta, by John Bentley], Edinburgh Review, 1 (1802), 26–43.
3. [William Laidlaw?], London, Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine, 1 (1817), 310–13.
4. Anon, The Phansigars; or, Assassins of Hindostan, Mirror of Literature, 1 (1822–23), 196–97.
5. Anon, The Phansigars; Or, Assassins of Hindustan, Mirror of Literature, 1 (1822–23), 214–15.
6. Anon, Curious Anecdotes of Two Elephants, Mirror of Literature, 4 (1824), 287–88.